Repatriation of Sri Lankans
Sri Lankan Citizens who will be issued the order of deportation by the Bureau of Immigration in Manila are kindly requested to contact the Consular Division for necessary instructions.
Deportees who need to be issued travel documents require the following:
- Passport application (Forms are available at the Embassy)
- Photo signature card (Forms are available at the Embassy) with two colour photos
- Declaration forms (Forms are available at the Embassy)
- Removal order from the Immigration Judge.
- Travel particulars of the deportee.
- Fees – Php 6,800.00